Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thrift Day Saturday!

Hey there!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!  I went thrifting so I certainly did!  My friend, Jessi, and I love to go to small thrift stores and yard sales to see what we can find and what we can do with it.  So here's what we found this Saturday....

*Beautiful vintage Pyrex set*


*Vintage Earrings*--I'm a sucker for old clip on earrings :)



*Old wooden picture frame*


*Plates and Glasses* (I have something in mind for these...stay tuned)  I chose these particular plates because of their shape--clearly not because of the pattern :)






*Adorable Elephant Trivet*  Dan loves elephants and I love anything gold so it's perfect!

*Wooden stand*


I'm so proud of all of my finds!  Stay tuned for projects featuring some of these finds!

Have you found anything at a thrift store or yard sale lately?  I'd love to see or hear about your thrift store adventures!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Oh, what wonderful finds you found! I love those olden Pyrex bowls! I used to have some but through the years I don't know what happened to them.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh! The Pyrex set is awesome! I'm always looking for a set but I can never find any.

    xoxo

    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete